Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 74. I feel like I need a" go to" breakfast for the next couple of weeks. I detest cereal. A banana doesn't cut it. And, as you know kim, when I eat breakfast I'm generally open for business all day and night. I want something in the very low point/fat range. A bowl of fruit does not make me feel like I ate.  I was thinking whole grain english muffin with......I also need a" go to" afternoon meal. I think I stayed at 25 points yesterday. But, amazingly that is so hard. Today, I will follow you Mignon to cutting up veg's for the frig. TGIF for me. Enjoy your weekends:) PS Col, no quinoa for breakfast.

5 comments:

  1. I need help. I can't figure out how to post.

    Suggestions for breakfast.

    Try the cereals -- My favs are Cheerios, Wheaties Total, Total FLAX and I mix it up with blueberries or strawbs. It's really good and filling with lots of crunch.

    Another suggestion -- WW has a chocolate shake and it's very good and you can mix with water or skim milk. Excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad it's the weekend so I can get my game going. Struggling with not being prepared enough.
    Drinking alot of water and hope I can flush this crap out so come Tues there is a little less of me.

    Another breakfast tip is yogurt with cereal crunched in. Perhaps grape nuts is still a good choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pearls of Wisdom .....

    Stay in Control
    Make Powerful Choices
    Live Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strong possibility I'm going into work this weekend. I will scan my WW motivational book to you all

    ReplyDelete