Thursday, June 14, 2012
62 The only thing I can do well today is count the days. Yesterday was the last day of school and last night we went to the ice cream palor. Kyle's favorite one. I didn't order anything. No thanks Bobby, I don't want a bite of your cone. But, Kyle, just one bite, two, three. You get the picture. At least he didn't say "Why didn't you just order your own" Maybe it wasn't that bad. Stay away from celebrations. The only thing good I can say is I did not touch the stromboli that was made later. Back on it today. I'm getting a really small cake for father's day. Knowing in advance I'm not going to have a piece will help. 4 more days until vacation. I usually do pretty good on vacation because I tend to be more active. Just made my water chart for the day. I'm still a guzzler Kim. I wish a pretty jug could make me a sipper. I will try something on my long drive to Richmond. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment