Tuesday, June 19, 2012
I JUST got back from a couple of days at Ashley and Chris'. Yes, that's right, Chris the amazing chef. Well, I must say it was as if "I opened the barn door.". I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning. Not looking forward to it. I'll get back on track today. Oh, yuck. Shame on me. Babysat Adelaide last night so "the kids" could go out to dinner and celebrate their first anniversary. Adelaide is total love. I'm so honored that she'll reach for me. Pure joy. Good luck tonight, Kim. I had to say I was thinking about you a couple of days ago and meant to call and tell you--I am so amazed by you and everything you have, and are, accomplishing--whether its career, your beautiful gardens, but especially your children. You have so much to be personally proud of. My hat is so off to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment