Sunday, June 17, 2012

GOAL SETTING

I'm starting off today with a "to do" list (form of goal) and I'm thinking about goal setting.  I wanted to share my thoughts.  A goal is a dream with a deadline

Goals have to be SMART --- specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, & time driven

Goals are all about planning --- if you don't plan, you will not succeed

I'm giving myself a pat on the back today -- I have made SMART weight loss goals for myself and I'm succeeding.  I have the right attitude -- I'm excited and have a spring in my step.

I currently am a size 16 and so look forward to fitting into a 14.  I have many clothes never worn with tags still on and clothes barely worn at all.  By day's end, I will have hung my smaller size 14's in my closet so I can visually see what I'm working towards.

Now I'm off to shower, more laundry, errands, and yard work.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment