For me, it's called accountability. Unlike Mignon, if I had gotten on that scale on a regular basis, I would not be in the place I'm at today. Yeah, the clothes got to tight, but not enough to make changes. The numbers don't lie. I faced the weekly scale today and lost 1.6 lbs this week for a total of 4.8 lbs. How is that for precision? I'm on target for my goal when I see you, however, I can tell it's going to be hard. I've got to get more active. Only way to do this is to find more capacity in my day.
My successes for the past two weeks -- I haven't eaten one bite of junk food, eating "healthier", drinking water, AND one diet coke per day. Today I switched up the diet coke habit to not drink as soon as I get up, but to have my milkshake first. I didn't put my lips to the DC until 3 hours after I woke up. This is huge for me!
So, I feel good.
Messages to Leslie & Camille -- I love the new WW as you are not dinged for fruit and the point system is so geared towards healtheir choices. How are you liking the website? Tomorrow, I begin to track my foods online and I will be asking Hayley to help me take my measurements. Ugh. Can you imagine? I would have cringed if Mom had asked me. Hopefully, she will be willing.
I'm relying on all of you to hold me accountable too. Therefore, don't hold back.
Good night!
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment