Mom stopped over today. We had a game of scrabble with Ben. He won. He was delighted he beat the champ aka Mom. However, what does Mom arrive with...cookies and pretzels. OMG. I couldn't fight it. No willpower. Tomorrow. Start AGAIN.
Bought a digital scale today. I will get on it in the am as I've drank so much water today. Today's been the best day yet. Had a WW choc smoothie with cereal & fruit for breakfast. A much better start to the day.
Way to go, Kim. The digital scale is great to keep you going. As long as you're the same weight or less when you get on there each day, you will be encouraged. Remember that your weight does not necessarily reflect how good you were the day before. I can remember going to WW, knowing I had been REALLY GOOD that week and being disappointed. It takes time for your good work to catch up.
Bought a digital scale today. I will get on it in the am as I've drank so much water today. Today's been the best day yet. Had a WW choc smoothie with cereal & fruit for breakfast. A much better start to the day.
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Kim. The digital scale is great to keep you going. As long as you're the same weight or less when you get on there each day, you will be encouraged. Remember that your weight does not necessarily reflect how good you were the day before. I can remember going to WW, knowing I had been REALLY GOOD that week and being disappointed. It takes time for your good work to catch up.
Deletegood for you. stay on tract
ReplyDelete