Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 53 Back in the real world

Hi girls, I'm back and just read your posts. You've been busy and successful. I didn't have the water I was having before I went away but I'm back and going to try to find your chart ming. Kim I love your BITE IT WRITE IT, Kyle informed me this morning "How long has it been since we started this diet?" Didn't really know he was on the program. He told me he has lost 4 lbs. I told him it was the 3300 foot mountain he climbed the other day. Vacation is not good for dieting but I tried to be mindful. This is key.   Getting ready to try a new salsa recipe of corn and tomatoe - one cup increments. Stay with it, get a walk in today.  How many calories does bathroom cleaning burn? Just curious. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment