Saturday, June 9, 2012

DINNER OUT

Imagine being on the water and eating outside on a patio SURROUNDED by hedges of hydrangeas.  OMG.  It was breathtaking!  Of course, I planned to duplicate at my home and move my hydrangeas from a spot and create this effect around my deck. In order to make it work, I will have to buy more.  I'm mulling it over.

Dinner was fantastic and I stuck to the plan I made it advance.  Broccoli rabe is OK and I don't think I'd rush to order it again.    Guess what ladies -- not a bite of bread.  I did, however, have 2 drinks and blew my points for the day and had to dig into the weekly reseve.

I'm going to have to buy Metamucil this weekend as I'm really struggling to go to the bathroom.  To the point, I'm bleeding.  I don't understand it as I'm doing mostly all the right things.

We are going to have beautiful weather today and I plan to work in the yard and walk for one hour before it gets dark.  Have a great day!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment