Day 68. 147.7 on the digital scale. But, gratefully it has been pointed out to me I should do this naked in the am after I've gone to the bathroom. I started my own little chart today of 8 square boxes. This is my 8 oz of water. I have never been a water drinker. Even with the kidney stones I have always found it so much of a challenge. I drink my 8 oz of metamucil in the morning for about the past 2 months. I have to down these others too. I am just not much of a sipper. Maybe over time I will become one. And Mignon, I told Col I thank you for the additional years till I have to get over the mush factor. It won't be any time soon.
I have a picture of the restaurant for the party from the water. I am going now to try to figure how to get it on here it looks great. As long as that scale is going in the right direction we're good.
No comments:
Post a Comment