I don't know if I'm losing weight (altho my ancient cargo pants feel somewhat looser), but I may be saving money. Food that I would normally eat in a single day now spread over 2 or 3 days--savings for sure. No Zero Vitamin Water for now--that's $1-$2 a day saved. No sweets--that's $3-4 a day saved. No gas for craven trips to the store for sweets--that's 50-cents maybe. And more... Money better spent on exotic olive oils and vinegars and organic produce, if whole foods are going to hold my interest for the long run.
Today I'm resurrecting my air popcorn maker, which has been idle for 15 years plus, although I suppose even air-popcorn can be overeaten too. What's Weight Watchers' position on popcorn?
It's going on 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Honestly, I keep wanting to eat something. Oh, right, I have some baby carrots in the refrigerator.
Mignon, I envy you your free time. Get out of that house, go for a walk, bike ride. Do you take advantage of being right there at the water? I have to drive an hour to get there. Get away from the food. Microwave 94% fat free is the best and no more than 3 cups. If you need portion control, buy the Orville or some other brand snack size.
ReplyDeleteYou shouldn't be so hungry if you are eating whole foods. They are suppose to keep you full.
I'm so looking forward to the weekend. I know also have to catch up on emails. I haven't read any about Mom's party. Promise I'll catch up