Sunday, July 29, 2012
Still have time to hit the mark
140 this morning on my scale. Too tired to think about walking this morning. Hoping for a little later. We'll see the digital weigh in tonight at mom's. 3 more days till I get the tape measure out for the abs. I'm not too hopeful but full of hope if that makes sense. Today only from living richwith coupons just ordered Women's health Mag for the year (10 issues) $3.99. Perfect portions Ming is a product from perdue. You see I buy and slice my own chicken. Kim told me awhile ago about perfect portions. I bought them with a coupon last week anyway I think we determined they are actually 5 oz.. So, it's really more then a perfect portion for me with a lunch salad. Grilling Salmon steaks at mom's tonight. Have a great day all and choose the right portions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment