Colleen - really interesting article. Too much? It doesn't make me feel so bad when after the morning of probably 16 oz. I now leave a empty glass next to the sink. If I get to target I'm going to check out the thing Kim mentioned earlier. The rest just may or may not happen or comes from other things. I definitely am still a forced drinker(down it). Another goal is to become a sipper. But, I must say in this hot weather I am finding it nourishing, almost.
I'm not doing any cup measuring. And, I keep my Ziploc and Tupperware till I generally end up giving something away. But, EBay has some great prices on pampered chef stuff. I emailed you guys, I got a great win on this heart rate monitor. It should give you an idea of the best range to be in when exerting(sp?). For me this will be for walking. You all can try it out in August if you want.
I should have lost 5 lbs. just at work tonight. Have a great day tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment