Good morning. I feel so good, you would think I weighed 120 lbs. My clothes fit and I've bought a ton of clothes in the next size down. My plan is to try all my smaller clothes on Sunday's to see what fits.
I went to a grad party on Sunday with the same attitude I have today. Feeling good and thinking I am 120lbs and dressed as I felt. Saw the pictures and I don't know what was worse. Memorial Day or them.
Today is weigh in day and I expect to drop and look forward to the results and will share later on.
Hope everyone has a fun plan for the 4th. Hayley and I are going to the beach early (8AM) and I plan to walk for the 1st hour and enjoy every moment thereafter.
Dearest Leslie -- It's time to get on the program and catch on. Start taking care of yourself. You have the least amount to lose and with some focus you can turn it around and lose your belly and boob fat. I know you can do it. I plan to be in good enough shape when I see you and we will be walking that bridge together. Can't wait!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment