Friday, July 27, 2012
6,000 steps at work
First, Congrats Camille into 40's, I can't seem to make the leap. And, Ming, I think that breast thing is so true. But, I seem to loose there first and the worst abs seem to linger. Still leaving me an apple. Moving in the right direction. Tomorrow, I am going to look for a dress for the party.( this is a task I do not enjoy) I am working on a salad thing. Tonight before work I had a salad with buffalo chicken (my version- no butter) on top of my salad with a light dressing. And, Kim, perfect portions are not perfect. You'd be proud, I cut it in half. But, I just finished it when I got home from work - 2 oz.. I hope to weigh lighter tomorrow but to be light in spirit is my goal as well. Col, I'm going to work on the blog thing in am and hope maybe we can hook up for coffee. Hope your drinking your smoothies too! Sweet and pleasant dreams. I know we're talking weight but LOVED the ending of the opening of the Olympics which I was fortunate to get to see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment