Saturday, July 7, 2012

I did my 10 minute weight/exercise workout. I am going to move these to 3 times a day. But, a little concerned about doing too much on a Saturday. And, thanks Col, I started with 3 lbs and would love to borrow your 5's. I know the wt. has to be enough to fatigue my muscles. I'm going to get my wii fit back out and use the boxing and yoga in particular.  Maybe some Zumba too! Going to work on a schedule on my day off tommorrow. And, Monday I'm going for a massage - have never done this alone and only with a group once. I have a gift certificate from my birthday in March. Also, going on ebay now to see if I can find a heart rate  monitor at a good price. I'm also getting more infor on this skin problem.

What I know I've learned so far:  reducing mindless eating and being aware of it.  The 2nd is filling
                                                      that time with something more worthwhile.
Wt. loss - calories in vs. calories out

I have to start approaching food as fuel. How much you put in your tank-how much you burn = How much you lose

Portion distortion is the underlying reason for my weight gain and lack of exercise.  The best diet for me will be moderation, smaller portions and real food.

And if I slip, I need to go back to making healthy choices right away.  Stay positive and keep moving
forward.

I've got a grasp on all of the above. Now it's time for me to "MOVE MY BODY"

Kim I was thinking about our upcoming vacation. How about snorkeling at John Pennecamp? Walks through Key Largo - Main idea lets find someplace where we can exercise and move our bodies everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment