1. Ming, good luck, company was a little bit of a challenge for me. Use our mindful stuff but, be forgiving.
2. Bless me father thing, I actually did this. Bless me father it has been around 25 years since my last confession-in the box- in line with no one that didn't have grey hair, I think I made his day, He said Why?, I said maybe we can talk about that at some later time. In fact, in was Monsignor (sp?). He gave me absolution and my guess we called it penance. I'm not going to give you my confession. But, really, that's all, I'm forgiven. It didn't last that long and I was beaten myself up for years for my poor choices. I can't even explain all that part. I guess I just have to let go of my own guilt or whatever it is. It can be funny but also amazing! I think about it from time to time. Just like that really?
3. Klipples was the name of the bakery. It was such a awkward name I thought I had to be wrong. So much for trusting myself. Mom confirmed it today.
4. Kim you are being an inspiration and I can't believe you are walking that far. So, we are going to have some great walks together and I am psyched.
You can see it's late by all standards. Adelaide is in town and I can't wait to see her. Her mom and dad too of course. But, nothing like a baby soon to be toddler.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment