PSYCHED!
No, no, I didn't wake up this morning to a "hard body." I DID just buy my first juicer -- sold out in stores and online, so it's on order. I'll have it soon.
Another change & I'm excited.
Big acknowledgement to Colleen, who made me my first glass of "juiced" juice at her place -- a huge breakthrough for me -- and who also sent me an email about the juicer I ended up getting.
I just wish these changes -- new kitchen water filter, new shower water filter, and now new juicer -- didn't mean $$$. And I still need a pedometer (I have my eye on a "Fit Bit") and need new walking shoes too.(I'm retiring my running shoes to the Earthquake Preparedness Kit in the trunk of my car.)
Maybe I'll save money in the end with fewer doctor visits. And there's also the peace of mind that comes from no longer subsidizing the plastic bottle industry.
PS: Perhaps I should clarify "hard body" lest you think I am referring to waking up to the body of a member of the opposite sex. No, no, I meant me. Duh.
My pedometer is fun but so not necessary. Just go for a clip on that does the trick. I still love my ipod, whatever it is, little music thing the best. I'm glad the juicing thing works for you guys just to say the idea for me is like mayonaise. Isn't that crazy?
ReplyDelete