I ate when I got home. Nothing evil or awful just a bit hungry. But, I swear my pants just don't fit they are big!
And, thinking of elastic waistlines, I always thought they were for older people. Yet, I have this workout outfit I'll call it and I love them. (by the way they now feel so much better) Then, when mom and I went to that linen shop, they were all elastic. I must have got that from mom because she does not like a total elastic. It was some pretty tough shopping for a non shopper. Honestly, gift certificate in hand it was hard to find something. A free shopping card is never a problem for me.
Not to mention I had to be partnered up with someone who couldn't chew gum and walk at the same time. I know that sounds awful but just true.
I know this is not weight related. It is moving forward which we are doing. I just signed up for a Medical Terminology course. Funny thing, been on the mind, checked it out, starts Weds.. I believe this is the universe working. Two classes a week and the week I'm away is primarily kidney and lung, go figure, know a little bit more then I want in those areas.
Lastly, Happy Birthday Camille!
No comments:
Post a Comment