Saturday, September 8, 2012

Next favorite playlist

Okay first Ming,  I want you to know I love being associated with brave. As, fear is more and more my enemy.  My next go to list. Feel free to check them out.
1.  Back on the chain gang  Pretenders - Colleen turned me on to this band
2.  Dancing in the dark - Bruce - Mignon you gave me this big double album or maybe it was cds, don't think so.
3.  I'm just a singer- Moody blues
4.  I know your out there somewhere - Moody Blues
5.  Jammin - Bob Marley
6.  Takin care of business- bachman-turner overdrive
7.  We will rock you- Queen
8.  You can get it if you really want it- Jimmy Cliff  first heard on an album maybe casette? mignon sent sean.
9.  1-2-3 Gloria Estefan

I of course have beatles, Willy. Just curious what gets you moving. These different tunes make me smile when I walk.

Again, I thank you even at this stupid late hour. Just watched the Hunger Games movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment