Tuesday, September 4, 2012
BLOG & SUPPORT
Mignon, I'm sorry for the silence. I want to tell you that your're writing & storytelling is so enjoyable that I look at the blog everyday and it's part of my daily routine.
Childhood memories with sisters -- as a young child my fondest memories are of sharing a room with Leslie. At XMAS time, we would sleep in a twin bed on opposite ends and anticipate XMAS day. As an adolescent, my fondest memories are of Colleen being a big sister and being so kind -- sharing anything she had.
So looking forward to my trip with Leslie. It's been a real treat for me to be with my family so many times in the past couple of months.
Weekend update - I had the most splendid day yesterday on the beach. Perfect skies, air temp, & water temp, and less people. It dawned on me that I should plan a vacation every September.
I went to WW and now I've offically lost 25 lbs. So excited!!!!
I was given this tonight that I wanted to share with you and it can be tweaked to fit your own
I BELIEVE that eating less and eating the right foods will enable me to lose weight.
I BELIEVE that activity is important and doing more will help me to lose, and make me stronger
I BELIEVE that I am valuable and worth the effort
Health is life. I want mine to be the best I can make it.
Finally, and maybe the toughest one,
I BELIEVE that with support, a great plan, and perserverance, I have what I need to get what I want
I want this , I am choosing health, and I am choosing me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment