Good morning all,
I so thank you for being here as once again you are motivating me to go out for a walk. Solo, ipod walk.
I have commented on recent posts. My class started yesterday and back to school stuff has been tying me up. I did hop down to the beach with Camille yesterday for an hour. It was sooo nice. I hope she jumps back on. It's not a contest it's our journey to health. We fall off we get back on.
Kim I am starting to pack today. No worries. I even know the fruit stand we're stopping at on the way to islamorada. Cheeca Cheeca.
I'm going with Dr. Oz. I feel good about that number. I have to look back but I was pretty up there. My bra feels loose too so that's another one I've got to remeasure. I'm thinking maybe the cup changed a little. I just had 4 days off of work back for three then away for 4 more. I feel pretty relaxed.
Have a great day all!
No comments:
Post a Comment