There was a time when a 30" waist and any weight above 130 pounds would have spelled the end for a young woman. At least, that's vaguely how I remember it. Is there any American woman alive who saw "Gone With the Wind" and has forgotten Scarlett O'Hara's waist size?
Saturday, September 22, 2012
SCARLETT'S 18" WAIST
There was a time when a 30" waist and any weight above 130 pounds would have spelled the end for a young woman. At least, that's vaguely how I remember it. Is there any American woman alive who saw "Gone With the Wind" and has forgotten Scarlett O'Hara's waist size?
There was a time when a 30" waist and any weight above 130 pounds would have spelled the end for a young woman. At least, that's vaguely how I remember it. Is there any American woman alive who saw "Gone With the Wind" and has forgotten Scarlett O'Hara's waist size?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I say Bravo!!!
ReplyDelete