Sunday, September 16, 2012

HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO

Mignon - Have the sweets you love for goodness sakes.  Lifes too short.  Do not deprive yourself.  You have a great physique.  Just get active.  I know you can do it.  Did you go out for 5? 

Yesterday, I had a wonderful outing with Dany & Linda and felt so alive to be in the city on a beautiful day.  We had a wonderful lunch (mine was grilled swordfish & asparagus) and I did have french fries.  I didn't eat it all and limited my portion.  We also drank some nice wine to go with it.

I'm on the count down for my escape from line in 6 days.  So much to do to prepare for the trip and more importantly my son.  He would like the Iphone 5 and would like to order.  My response was we would wait til I returned to see how he managed, how responsible he was, etc. 

Upon my return from FL, I'm entertaining 8 girlfriends on Friday and 25 soccer players on Sunday.  I must be nuts.  I am.  However, it's just the perfect time to balance my social demands with work.

Leslie - I'm bring my measuring tape.  I hope you love me enough to do the deed so I have it right.

I went to the gym today for another smackdown.  Did the class and lasted 35 minutes.  The remainder was sprints and pushups.  NO THANKS!  I got on the elliptical for 3 minutes and Level 1.  All I can do. 

Did manage in my 1 hour power walk.

Hope to get through the week and manage weight reduction, workout, attend Michael's soccer games, and attend Michael's curriculum night.  It's going to be a touch one.

I'm so excited to join Leslie on our escape.  Just wish it wasn't on the back of Micahel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment