Sunday, September 2, 2012

COMMENT TO LESLIE
My aversion to mayonnaise is so intense, I can barely type it into this very sentence. Someone else's aversion may equal mine, but no one else's could possibly top it. With that truth established, I will  say now about "juice" from a juicer, the same thing I said months back about oatmeal. Freshly juiced-juice, like oatmeal, is not remotely close to M-ness. I do understand your repulsion at the thought of them, though. Remember, it only took me until my sixties to try either.I managed to eat my first portion of oatmeal on my own, around the time Colleen and I started looking into a different way of eating, and when there was a slight up-tick in my cholesterol numbers (which have ALWAYS been beyond good). Drinking carrot juice w/apple and ginger would have never, ever happened had Colleen not prepared me a glass, and had I not been wanting to try this kind of juice for YEARS. I would buy a pint of fresh carrot juice and it would sit in my refrigerator for so long I had to throw it out unopened. Anyway, as a sister M-aphobic, just wanted to give you a report from "the other side" of freaky fear. (Definitely not trying to talk you into anything. If Mom or Colleen tried to talk me into eating mustard, I might just leave the country.)

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha Love this. I'm waiting till I turn sixty.just saying. God great portions of the video. Still working on it because it is in clips but will forward some when i get a chance.

    ReplyDelete