Thursday, September 27, 2012

..IT'S NOT THAT HARD EITHER

                                 DAY 2
             The first green drink I ever made,
                 the first green drink I ever drank.
                 And you know what? It was good!

Colleen reminded me yesterday that Dr. Oz has posted 
his recipe for the green drink he has each morning, so I borrowed from that. I am very encouraged. Much better than yesterday's juice mix.

And there's more, encouragement-wise. My ipod pedometer, at this moment 4:49 pm, reads 11,182 steps for today! It's accurate, more or less, right Leslie?

I walked with my new Asics today. Got blisters on my heels, but that's pretty standard for me when I haven't worn tie-up shoes for a while. And it's been a very long while. Year-round I pretty much wear only my Chaco sandals (which I love). So my heels are soft as a baby's and need to callus-up.

Time for watermelon now.
Can't wait for you to post, Kim.


No comments:

Post a Comment