COMMENT TO KIM
Picturing you donning your jeans, size 12, makes me quite happy. Jeans have seemed out of reach for me for years and years. In the beginning this was because none flattered me, not to mention their being exceedingly uncomfortable, so tight at the waist, the old "regular" waist that I couldn't wait to get them off. I blamed my non-androgynous hips for all of this. I'm more hopeful now that I might find a pair that works -- given the explosion of choices, especially low-waisted choices -- but the $100+ prices keep them out of reach. You might just make me rethink this though. Santa Monica has two great recycle (not thrift) shops, aimed at the stylish young, where I just might find a pair, as long as I prepare to take some time in the dressing room. Bravo, Kim!
Curious: how can the waist be up to your boobs?
Jeans were old style. High waist. Above the belly button. Felt like they were up to my boobs
ReplyDelete