COUNTDOWN
Three days to go until October 28. This, our second deadline, hasn't had the same sense of urgency for me as the first, which was Mom's 90th birthday. But it was definitely beneficial. So I strongly support our going forward in (1) setting our next deadline, (2) setting the deadline for another two-month period, and (3) setting individual and/or mutual goals.
Two-months takes us to the Christmas holidays. So possible dates for our third deadline might be: December 25 (Christmas Day), December 31 (last day of the year), January 1 (first day of the new year), or January 2 (after all the holiday eating is over).
My vote: December 31, end of year.
Your vote?
Goal: Our collective push-ups goal for the last two months doesn't seem to have worked for anyone but me. I don't think I would have done it, though, had there not been a group agreement.
SUGGESTION: WE ALL MAKE SURE TO CHECK INTO THE BLOG ON OCTOBER 28, THIS COMING SUNDAY, AND GIVE OUR "SUMMARY REPORTS" OF THE PAST 2 MONTHS (please forgive the corporate-speak) AND SAY WHAT WE WANT THE NEXT PHASE TO LOOK LIKE.
How does that sound?
(A conference call on the phone or on Skype would be great, but those options aren't technically possible for us, right?)
I vote for December 31st as well. Then, the new year will have a new goal. I will check in on the 28th. I think skpe could be a goal for the new year. I don't have the equipment but would love to figure it all out. Last day of medical terminology tommorrow. Bridge classes start next week I think? And, I'm glad the pushups worked for you Ming. I bet it feels great.
ReplyDelete