So, Leslie, you who wanted a blog name change by October 28, your ideas please?
To jumpstart a collective brainstorm, I'm tossing out:
THE PHYSIQUES
THE PHYZEEKS
THE FZZZEEKS
THE PHYZEEKS
THE FZZZEEKS
THE ________ PHYSIQUES
__________SISTERSHIP
SISTERSHIP ______________
Note: Credit to Kim for introducing the zingy, empowering word "physique" to our own vocabulary. Female Daniel Craig's all, whipping our wet hair to the side as we emerge with muscles rippling from a bracing swim in the ocean. Wearing bikini tops in the PG version, topless in the way nature made us in the XXX.
Note: Credit to Kim for introducing the zingy, empowering word "physique" to our own vocabulary. Female Daniel Craig's all, whipping our wet hair to the side as we emerge with muscles rippling from a bracing swim in the ocean. Wearing bikini tops in the PG version, topless in the way nature made us in the XXX.
I know I'm thinking..I just feel we are so much more then that but not in a cocky way. And, the people who do notice or ask me, What are you doing? I say well my sisters and I have a blog and it's so great. Of course, they ask to join and I say sorry No. They couldn't get the inside jokes anyway. By the way what's that movie?
ReplyDelete