Friday, October 12, 2012

We're here We're here

Hang in there Ming. You must feel really good. It is that precipice time. I feel it too. But, I won't succumb. The boring diet thing.  I had a guest tonight tell me how great I look. She said you must feel great which I do. Then made some comment about how sleek I looked walking through the room. It was so kind.  But, I will tell you something I find strange. Not any of these younger people I work with have said one thing to me. All they talk about is weight, working out etc etc. Funny thing is they are the first though to note someones weight gain or someone who has weight that walks in the restaurant. I find that sooo interesting. I love our blog. Ultimately, this is for our own individual health. But, it's great to share it with you guys. As I am half way through my medical terminology course, I know how important it is we continue on this path. I'm also dealing with my job better as I feel so good I don't care if they think I'm too old or not.
How about Jackson Browne was playing at Caesar's tonight. You probably don't remember but I met him at Tom's house with you and was ga ga. Ha ha! I was hoping he would come in the restaurant.
I love that the blog keeps all of our posts. Go back to our beginnings. Hear your own inspiration. And, Ming give  yourself credit for those push ups. I haven't started yet. October 28th is coming. I think that's the self forgiving part and renewal time.
Have a great day!
PS Kim I hope you take at least one day off this weekend!
PS Camille I hope you have a great visit with Will
PS Col, let's stroll around the Irish festival in Smithville on Sunday- we can just listen to bagpipes-not interested in shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment