Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Taking care of business

 
Congratulations Kim!! So, proud of you. I hold for the moment at 132.5. However, I am looking to get rid of that omentum more then anything. I can't seem to let vacation go. Hope you got your pictures. Which is a good state of mind but not good on the pocketbook. Very quick to take a day off. I do continue to look in the mirror. Thus the gift I bought myself at the autumn Irish festival. And, the neck folds don't even bother me so much.  (PS the t- shirt is just for walking)

"I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house."
                                                                               -Nathaniel Hawthorne

I too was losing my momentum Ming so your not alone. And, feeling like maybe it was all going to magically/awfully come back because I ate potato chips the other night. But, I just came back from a 7200 step walk, I think a few miles on the boardwalk. It had been awhile. My spirit was rewarded with dolphin playing in the ocean which I always feel is personal manna from heaven. And, I couldn't wait to go and I went further then I usually do. And, forecast for the next 2 days is incredible. Hope to see some leaves somewhere on Sunday. I think fresh air and warm sunshine is the key for me. Wish you were all joining me. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I noticed the TShirt right away and thought you were back to your old tricks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back to island time sister, you are rushing and didn't read what was next! Ha Ha

      Delete