Okay, so I know it may not be understandable but I just got to my box. And, Mignon I am sorry to say - no tape measure. But, thank you so much for the gifts. I love the letter with my challenge. I knew it was out there but really forgot about the specifics. I think I was feeling a little overwhelmed by it all. And, you have a talent for planning. Stationary was great.
But, damn! We threw an awesome affair!
What I received today - 4 sachets of lavender with pretty purple ribbons, And, I have the perfect glass to display them. (cheeca champagne flute)- not really big enough as I just refill.
A pair of sunglasses I really like and a pair of reading glasses - we know how much I need these as I have lots but lose them constantly and never have a pair.
4 beautiful paper cranes. I need to find a home in my home but don't know where yet.
A summer purse- I was secretly hoping & praying I would find cash in. Ha Ha just speech notes.
The incredible beautiful music which I plan to plug in on Monday when I can solo dance.
Pretty lei's to believe in life's beauty and fancy free!
And, one yum yum dish - which I think has some marvelous potential for developing your idea. I am going to indulge in a packet (10) of almonds right now. Although, I did vow not to eat after work.
I came home and the saboteur was at work. I wrote about this a long time ago. Walk in - Plate- 1 large cookie I had baked them earlier for the guys and Kyle had friends over - just one lone leftover cookie -get it. Really no one could eat that last cookie. And, I'm not even a cookie monster like some of us. One piece of garlic bread- elbow on the same plate in plastic. Yum, Yum garlic bread!! One half of some type of chocolate chip pound cake bought after I went to work at 5.
Camille stopped by the other day and knows what I mean. A dozen hot Philadelphia pretzels brought home. Do you want one? Kudos for Camille and I saying no. They too sit over there in the danger zone.
Honestly, I'm a little stronger. but did finish the bowl. Yum Yum time is over!!!!!! Love it!! Never saw this till I finished them all! It made this birthday even more special.
Love you all, more importantly keep loving yourselves.
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment