This was awesome information Ming thank you so much.
The calcium is very interesting to me.Going to look into that as I know I have osteopenia and haven't dealt with that yet.
And, once a month on the waist measuring. I have not done my stregnth training so have no significant results for the 28th. But, I'm on the plan. I haven't gained but will now pay more attention to my waist line. Today will be my baseline. I think we have agreed it's at the belly button right and sucking in? 33.5. This is going to be the hardest for me I'm sure. Yet, 50 days ago from my notes on my phone I was 35. So, I am pleased I am moving in the right direction. And, even if I'm not losing but moving I will lose more of this awful omentum.
And, my next goal is going to be to start a sleep log. I think this is another issue for me.
I wouldn't be where I am today with you guys so just want you to know how grateful I am! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment