Greetings. I broke from work and made it to WW. Loss of 1.2lbs for a total of 31 lbs. Life changing. I also had fun this weekend shopping for clothes, actually enjoy it. Size 10 suit (squeaking in) and am now a 38C. The bra fitting specialist told me I no longer meet the criteria for a "full figured" woman. WOW. I'm at my goal for 10/28, however, last 3 weeks since vacation have really been tough finding time for me between work demands and entertaining demands.
I plan to fit into the next 6 weeks goals of trying something new, going somewhere new, etc. to make life more interesting. Getting out of the rut.
I've only been home almost 3 weeks from vacation and it feels like it was eons ago.
Now here this. The drill sergeant is demanding Camille to get engaged, Mignon to begin writing on the blog again, and Leslie, keep shopping and looking in the mirror.
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment