Friday, August 31, 2012

Thank you Mignon and Dr Oz!

The next time I measure, I am sucking it in! Of course, I too thought that was cheating. The 2 measurements I take is my abs which I consider a little under my belly button and my waist which I consider a little above.

Stomboli, Ming is pretty much an inside out pizza with lots of processed cheese and pepperoni. It doesn't even sound appealing to write. It could probably be a good thing with great veg's. but, there's only one recipe at my house and for once I'm not the chef.   My next challenge yesterday was 12 Philadelphia pretzels on my counter. I was pretty good with that until I came home from work and one little lonely pretzel sat on the counter.  Guess what? Didn't even touch it! That's pretty huge for me.

I can say the belt I bought for work I can now put on another slot. The problem is when your an apple, your pants slide down below the belly. You can't make the belt even tight enough. It will all come in time I'm sure.

I for the most part hate my kids going back to school. But, I'm setting the goal of using that early morning wake up time for exercise time for me. And Kim, I'm going to pick up my 5 lbs and after kids go back will photo copy some pages for you.

I thank you all for being there. I hope your guys protein think works out.

Have a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment