Tuesday, August 28, 2012

IS CLOTHING SIZE IMPORTANT?

You betcha it's important.  Mignon's article about plus sizes --- none of us should be > size 12 EVER.  I never have thought of myself as a plus size women (stigma), however, clearly I am.  But not for long.

Today I had the challenge of what to wear to work today.  Usually, the challenge is clothes are too tight, look awful, etc.  I put on a suit this am and it looked awful.  I put on another pair of suit pants and they looked awful.  Guess what?  They both were ridiculously big and can no longer be worn. 

I'm still a solid size 14 for most clothes, however, I can see my future.  I have 11 lbs to go before I'm no longer considered overweight based on BMI. 

Stay motivated, make smart choices (power foods), and get you body moving.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you. I too put this shirt on today. It kept slipping on my shoulders showing my bra straps. Duh.. It was too big. Got to get my walking in.

    ReplyDelete