Friday, August 31, 2012

TRUTH IN NUMBERS

There is truth in numbers, as numbers do not lie.  Whether it's weight, body measurements, clothes size, or BMI, it is what it is.  I think if you monitor these things on a monthly basis (ie 1st Monday of the month in the AM), it will keep you in check. 

Embrace your truth.  Decide what you want for yourself.  Make a SMART (specific, measureable, ATTAINABLE, REALISTIC, and timely) goal(s).  The beauty is you decide on the timeline and goal. 

Mignon, I think you look fabulous and shouldn't be so hard on yourself and your measurements.  Start today, get out of the house, breath the air, take in the beautiful views, and just leisurely walk for 5 minutes.  It's something to build on.  I'm so envious of what you have out your front door and the constant beautiful weather.

I'm very excited about the next 4 days.  Long weekend, beautiful weather, and endless opportunity to be physically active AND I expect will see new round of numbers on the scale - 140's.  Woo Hoo.

Have a great weekend!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment