Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm going back to bed again

It's been 8 days of feeling lousy. It has been my downfall for sure. I haven't gotten on the scale. I will do that later. All the holiday cooking - secret fudge recipe being the worst devil on the counter.  I was so good at Thanksgiving.
I did recently find my pink watch which was packed away since Cheeka.
I am glad to see we are back. Awesome on the eliptical sister. And, I would love a zumba report.
Tomorrow I will look into getting skype. The top of my computer says webcam so I'm assuming I don't need anymore equipment. That would be fun.
I am however done my shopping which is awesome. And, forgiving myself for not sending out Christmas cards. It's just been too busy these last couple months.
I am going back to work today out of necessity. But, should be off on Sunday and Monday.
Going back to bed. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment