Door #1 Door #2
Water Diet Coke
WHICH DOOR DO I CHOOSE TODAY?
HIYA
"Can we regroup?" I ask myself. Don't know. "Do I want to regroup?" Absolutely.
As with Kim, Thanksgiving marked the beginning of moving off-course for me. To be accurate, it started with pumpkin pie -- an obvious Door #2 item -- in the weeks preceding Thanksgiving. And after Thanksgiving? The latch to the craving gate stayed ajar and the wild emotional eater in me got loose.
Comfort, comfort, comfort, soothe, soothe, soothe.
My inner dialogue has been going something like this: "Maybe the pie won't matter -- oh, yes it will," but I eat it anyway. "Maybe I'm imagining that my pants are a bit tighter -- oh, no you aren't imagining it," but willfully I eat the cookies (plural) anyway. Anxious and semi-conscious, I check and double check whether the waist fat is back.
So.
This has to stop. I'm holding on to healthy eating and the leanness I want by my fragile fingernails.
This has to stop. I'm holding on to healthy eating and the leanness I want by my fragile fingernails.
Shall I arrange a Skype meeting with all of us?
If yes, when?
If yes, when?


No comments:
Post a Comment