Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Last Sunday, July 5, marked TWO MONTHS since I've been back on my lean & green path, which means two months off sugar. I've got to say, for reasons I don't understand, it's really going well. I keep thinking a craving, like the Alien with gnashing teeth, is going to burst out of me and take over. But not yet. Camille, I think you misunderstood my last blog about getting rid of clothes. It's a beyond-belief good thing. I've emptied 100 hangars and many other things that weren't on hangars. What I was trying to say is that I'm not only losing body weight, I'm losing the weight of too many clothes stuffed into more than one closet. My place is still not back in order since the painters were here and everything, I mean everything, got turned upside down. But it will be. Closets and shelves have been my starting point. Just finishing up my afternoon green drink now. I guess it's getting boring for you to read that over and over. It still surprises me.

No comments:

Post a Comment