U-TURN
You know that feeling, when you've reached slim or slimmer, when you then allow yourself a few indulgences, when the few indulgences grow into many, when you hope-against-hope it won't mean a weight gain, when inevitably it does, when the fear builds that it's only going to get worse, but you can't stop eating more than you know you should?
Oh, yeah.
So, I'm a week or so into a turnaround, into reversing direction, from pounds creeping back up incrementally, to ounces starting to come off incrementally. At least, it feels that way. Even if I'm only a single ounce lighter, there's relief in having made the U-turn, once again. After so much inner resistance. So much holding on tenaciously to my primary drug of choice. Not wanting to let go of the comfort food. But for a week or so now, I have managed to turn the tide.
I'd love to have my support group back, though. I need Kimsday.
Please let me know how you're doing. It may help you. I know it will help me.
Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment