Hi Ming,
Hope you had a nice birthday. Camille let me know that a messge I sent you about a possible ereader went to all I guess. I was trying just to send a message to you. So, mortified, I tried to find it and delete it and couldn't find it. I just didn't want you to think we forgot about your birthday. And, you are so awesome but so much so to my Robert. Just would like to send a little something. And, I do remember a discussion of books that Robert does share(wants to feel the paper) but I think you might like it as an option. Deal might be gone anyway. I thought he was going to pass the phone. I know everyone else can read this but it's just my best avenue and too tired to figure another route.
Carpet going in Monday. Great forcast so now we can get on the outside stuff and the lousey fertilizer shed etc.
I am starting to fail on my program. HAVE to get myself back and center focused. Heading to a new cardiologist with col in am. Think this is a great move.
Hi Camille, It was definitely Forest!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment