Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dealing with my Stress today

So, way back whenever I was going to start to meditate. I am giving this day up and letting universe   take care of it .    We've been very busy  here in south jersey dealing with Sandy. We appreciate your love and thinking of us..
Some positive news from my own camp- Yesterday, the flood adjuster came and he was a really nice man. I think he will paint a picture which will give me the most money I can to try to fix things up. I don't even know what the deductible is at this point. No time frame either. Giving it up.
I also talked with my tenant again. I told her I will fix it but can't make promises on a time frame. I realized I was putting so much pressure on myself because of my empathy. But, I will not delay which is apparently what is happening to many displaced people. I'm praying Christmas.
As I type, I am having a new furnace installed. Say a prayer that everything works up and down as it is chilly today. I stopped at mom's though and her portable's seem do be doing a good job. I don't know at night and of course that's my concern. Hopefully in 4 or 5 hours we'll be back in the heat business.
Called for my homeowners insurance, waiting for call back. A big northeaster is heading our way if you can believe it. So, I don't want them to think the damage came from that if there's more.
Trying to get through to unemployment- impossible but have till Dec. 5 for that.
Trying to find out if I will be able to get a SBA loan. I think an application is coming that is somewhat unclear. That should at least keep the money at a lower interest rate then credit or equity.
Most importantly I was losing my faith till I read something to the effect : I never said it was going to be easy. I said it was going to be worth it. Trying to stay in gratitude.
Voting felt awesome! We live in a great country.
Camille, Danny and Linda- I'm praying things start moving in a positive direction for you as well. It's quite overwhelming.
And, all I want to do is eat. For the most part,all in all,I think I'm still okay but definitely not as good at the program as I was. I'll get back for sure.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment