Monday, October 5, 2015

Thank you Kim and metamucil

Well sister you have motivated me without even knowing it.  I am going to the gym today even if it's on a treadmill or bike and every other day. So, I thank you Kim. Please get back here. So proud of you already for getting started. And, Mignon you foraged the way believing we would be dragged out of afterland. You too Camille have kept the faith. Thank you all.
Why the Metamucil Ming you asked this summer. Because, I have a shitty diet which I plan to work on to. Although some of us probably know this I add:  Fiber plays an important roll for a material that does not get absorbed by our body. It is abundant in fruit veggies nuts and legumes and passes from our mouths to our porcelain bowl intact (which is why you don't need it ming)
It adds bulk and provides a sensation of feeling full resulting in decreased food and calorie consumption.
Additionally, I didn't know this one, fiber can soak up sugar in the intestines, preventing it from being absorbed and raising blood sugar levels.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. C'est magnifique to see your posts! Just a word on Afterland. If we use my meaning of Afterland--"after" weight-loss, after we've gotten to where we want to be, as in we did in 2012--then you don't need to be "dragged out of Afterland." Afterland is the goal! After we've reached where we want to be weight-wise. Afterland where we yo-yo-ed after Mom's 90th. So what I've been proposing is prepping for the After that follows Before. Sounds convoluted when attempting to put into words.

    ReplyDelete