Friday, October 2, 2015

My first official Yoga class

Why was I never open before? Why didn't I get to do yoga with Col or Chair yoga that she taught which is what I did today. Thank you Camille and Mom for finally getting me there. I signed up for the gym for 90 DAYS. I usually do 30 day increments. But, honestly is was super positive. After physical therapy that stretching does feel sooo good. Now step by step. OHHH and I received some of mom's skin diary. I bought and just applied Oil of Olay Pro x hydra firming cream with most importantly niacinamide. Kim I will make a copy. But what I want to know is what bobby brown foundation for MATURING skin. I'm 56 and I have to start wearing makeup if I plan to get a job.
Thank you ladies for staying the course. I will be back on Sunday. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment