Monday, September 14, 2015

I'm approaching "after" and want to keep losing so I don't have to face living this way forever and ever. How's that for paradoxical thinking? Do not, do not, do not want to start gaining again, or become enslaved to sugar and carbs again, which is really the same thing. I want my freedom from unhealthful food and unheathful eating. Green drink and protein smoothie today. Roasted potatoes in the oven. I hope to get to Target tomorrow to buy a new water bottle.

1 comment:

  1. Stay with it MIng. I am hoping to kick my own ass sooner then later. I am joining the gym next Tuesday. I am calling the foot doctor as soon as I finish this post. I went to PT again this morning. It was awesome! I had not been using my range of motion in my neck that is for sure. I also went to my second class in Hammonton. More then the resume, it is bringing me to look back on all of the different work I have done and positions I have held or fulfilled and how much value there is to all of it. I think this is called loving yourself! I hope you found a water bottle deserving of you.

    ReplyDelete