Well, I almost made it. I stopped in the morning and the girl at the desk told me the clothing to wear. The time. I asked if people take certain spots. Got the low down so to speak and off I went home to get dressed and retrieve the new mat that has been in the corner for over a month now. I chickened out. The pants I was wearing kept slipping under my big belly and the shirt was wrinkled. I did throw on one of those bad sweatshirts and went to the treadmill. Monday is my next goal for Yoga.
I did however go to the Potomac Bead Company. I have wanted to do this. My goal is to step into uncomfortable places for myself. As I said to the woman "I grew up in the 60's so of course I loved beads and macramé" I am going to take some classes and learn about jewelry making. My son made a comment all the naysayers. I have learned to fight them off. Actually, they bounce off with a little tee hee these days.
Sisters, Sisters where do you roam. I hope you are all taking care of your health or at least trying today.
No comments:
Post a Comment