Friday, January 31, 2014

Help Help I cannot do this alone!

Okay, hopefully you have all received my email. Come back. I am so much in my own way.  If you've spoken to me and I think I have talked to you all, the first yoga attempt was a disaster. I never made it onto the mat. But, it also was a huge turning point.
Today, I started with a glass of water.  I opened my bluish green envelope with my name and personal note dated August 2012 including my book mark for modified push ups. I did 15 modified on the wall.
When I wrote out my list of things to do today as usual, the very first thing I wrote was ME.  I colored my hair. What did you do for yourself today?
I am attaching a copy of the water chart to your email
REMEMBER, REMEMBER
The first hint was when Jodie said "oh looks like you've got your life on tract" (because I now have a husband and kids)  you used to give Colleen and I so  much to talk about. I was living my life!
I am not starting the mirror, scale or tape  measure until February 15. 
We were all doing and feeling so great. Let's get those healthy feelings back.
Hope to see us all here. Have a great day. Love, Sister 6

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Leslie. Just printed out the water chart. Thanks for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete