Day 3 and I made it to the gym however I can't say much for my other habits. It's hard to work in a restaurant when it's slow and have the chef put out a veal chop with black truffle butter or even the couple bites of crispy bacon steak. I can hear a couple of you gagging but I love that fat. Then there's the cake for breakfast tradition. But, I swear I only had a sliver.
Camille's friend gave her these little angel talisman's I guess I would call it for us. I picked one that said trust. I trust that things are how they should be. That we really don't have control over much. So, I will try to remind myself of that. It hangs in my car with my hummingbird from my sister bracelet.
Hope you guys get motivated soon. Miss you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment