Well, I can see from my last entry which was about nine days ago and the holidays, I have been struggling a bit. This morning I was down to 149.5. All I prayed was to be down. Now, I am going to the gym today. I have started using an app on my phone called lose it (free) follows my calories to my goal.
It's funny how nighttime is such a hard time for people who are fighting chronic disease and illness and I find it's also the time when grief strikes it's hardest. I think it's the quietness and the oneness or I guess you could say being alone with yourself and your thoughts.
I am back to my yogurt for breakfast just to keep my bod out of starvation and try those smaller portions and avoid that NIGHT food. We call this mindful eating.
I'm glad I started before the new year. This is not my New Year's resolution. It's the same plan I made a year or so ago, I just got off the track when I stopped loving myself AGAIN.
I must say though, I am looking forward to a new year and all the hopes that it can bring.
I'm guessing one of these days my sisters will come back to the homeland here.
No comments:
Post a Comment