Saturday, September 7, 2013

Committing

I feel like I recommit every day, am pretty mindful.  Yet, my body remains stuck.  No gain.  Just stuck.  Getting moving seems to make my knee very unhappy.  Although I prefer to walk or ride bike, I think I will have to do chair work and get back to the pool.  The pool is doable now that the shoobies are gone!

1 comment:

  1. Sis, I inspired by how you haven's said "uncle." Not too long ago I heard a physician on NPR speak about how he's eating now, and how it's helped people break through the weight wall, when the scale stays stuck no matter what you do. If you're interested try Googling the 5-2 diet, or NPR 5-2 diet. My recollection is that it has to do with 2 days of fasting (with juicings, I think) and 5 days eating healthily. It caught my attention. Love.

    ReplyDelete